HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One HP printer driver to connect in your computer so that every printer can work properly. You container download any kinds for HP drivers on the internet. If thee use the HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer. Quickly you can install a compatible driver at your PC before using every printer.
Anywhere to download HP Drivers? Clearly. You can check any kinds about drivers for any HP printers at our website. There mean so many models of HP printers. And you have to download the driver according to the type of HP printer you have. You need to check the series of your HP ENVY printer to make sure that this driver will work on it.
Inside the website. You can download any drivers for HP printers. And you also get any information on that installation about these drivers. This latest update about HP driver may work great at your operating system. This then driver is compatible among any kinds for HP ENVY 5660 e All in One Printer beside added features and functions.
HP All in One Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (x86). 10 (x64)-> Windows 8.1 (x86). Windows 8.1 (x64 – bit)-> Windows 8 (x86 – bit), Windows 8 (x64 – bit)-> Windows 7 (x86). Windows 7 (x64)-Windows Vista (x86). Vista (x64)-> Windows XP ( 32→64 bit). Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) / Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) / Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
How do I scan with HP ENVY 5660?
Open the HP Envy 5660 from your PC. And enable on Scan a document either Photo. Guarantee that Show Scan Preview option is checked. And that scan resolution. Set as 300 DPI either below. Accept that plus button below. That scan preview till you are finished. Next click that saves button.
How do I scan a document continuously?
To scan multiple documents as a single job. Enable Continuous Scan mode.
Inside Continuous-Scan method. You tin scan your documents of that ADF. Document glass. Either both from them.
1. Press. [Scan]. Either choice. (SCAN) button.
2. Insert the first sheet from a document into that ADF or at that document glassful.
3. Choose a scan mode.
- Sending Scanned Data being an E-mail Attachment.
- Maintaining Scanned Data into USB Memory.
- Saving Scanned Data into a Shared Folder.
NOTES: Define a target by following this method toward this chosen scan method.
4. Press [Continuous Scan] at this [Advanced] tab to introduce it to [ON].
Touching. [Continuous Scan] switches connecting [ON]. Furthermore [OFF].
5. Adjust additional settings if needed. Also then touch the (START) switch.
6. At this [Please begin attached document] screen does display. Fixed this attached document against these ADF either at some document glassful.
If you began that attached document on any other place. Remove that document of this section yourself accepted front.
7. Press [Start Scan].
8. If scanning full sets of that documents equal finished. Confusion [Scan Complete].