Download HP LaserJet 1320 Driver Complete Feature for Windows and Mac OS. If you find that your HP LaserJet printer is not functioning properly, you see a certain error when printing, the printer status is off, or the printer is not working at all. You must update your printer driver to resolve the problem.
You might also need: HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
We provide the latest drivers and software for 32-bit Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 64-bit and Mac OS. Which you need to use your favourite “HP Laserjet 1320 Printer” device with the Operating system running on Computer devices. You. All the drivers and software that we provide here are part of trusted sites and clean setup files from viruses or malware. Please select Drivers & Software for the HP 1320 Printer that is compatible with your PC’s operating system.
|HP LaserJet Pro M402/M403 n, m, dn, dne PCL 6 Print Driver (no installer)|
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Server 2008/2008 R2/Serv.2012/2012 R2 (32-64 bit)
|HP LaserJet Pro M402/M403 n, m, dn, dne PCL-6 Print Driver v4 (no installer)|
Windows 10/8.1/8/Server 2012/2012 R2 (32-64 bit)
|HP LJ Pro M402/M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series Basic PCL-6 Software and Drivers|
Windows 10/8.1/8 (32-64 bit)
|HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer v3 PCL 6 Print Driver (no installer)||11,8MB||https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/IPG/M402/HP_LJ_Pro_M402-M403_n-m-dn-dne_PCL6_Print_Driver_no_Installer_16147.exe|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility||14,7MB||https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/FW_CPE_Commercial/Dorado_8A/M402_M403_Series_FW_Update_20180201.exe|
|HP Easy Start Mac OS||9.1MB||https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Applications/HP_Easy_Start.app.zip|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility||94.6MB||https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/FW_CPE_Commercial/Dorado_8A/HP_LaserJet_M402_M402_Series_FW_20180201.dmg|
|HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility win7 64-32Bit||14.7MB||https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/FW_CPE_Commercial/Dorado_8A/M402_M403_Series_FW_Update_20180201.exe|
How to set up Download HP LaserJet 1320 for Windows:
- The instructions for setting up an HP printer can vary depending on the version of the Windows operating system that you are using.
- Download the settings file we have provided above.
- Double-click on the settings file you downloaded to install it.
- Select Yes, if the User Account Control dialogue box appears.
- Select your language by referring to the list of languages and click “OK”.
- Continue driver set up until the installation is complete. When the installation is complete. Restart your computer.
- By installing this driver. The printer icon named “HP Laserjet 1320 Printer” or “HP Laserjet 1320 series” will appear in your Device and Printer section.
Steps to install the HP LaserJet Printer Driver with File Settings.
- The first step please turn on the computer then prepare your HP printer settings or HP printer driver as above.
- And then turn on your HP printer.
- Then remember, unplug the HP USB printer (Do not install instructions).
- Next, take the HP printer driver settings file from the link or link to download the printer driver on this page then run the download file and follow their instructions to install it.
- The next step is to connect the HP printer using a USB cable to the computer when the installer wizard is requested (Note: Do not install before requesting). The wizard will analyze when you connect it. After acknowledging the printer. The printer will automatically enter the next step. And for the record: Wait until printer detection is complete.
- Then please follow the wizard’s instructions to complete it.
- After all, the steps are complete. Your HP driver installation process is complete and running perfectly. And finally. The printer is ready for use.