Download Epson EcoTank L360-A4 Driver for free – Epson Eco L360-A4 has an exclusive design. Epson EcoTank L360-A4 is a printer-free cartridge. This printer uses an ink tank that provides comfort for you because it is very efficient in using ink. Epson Eco L360 your office expenses will be reduced by 80% compared to using cartridges. The Epson Eco L360 is very rarely damaged, maintenance is also very easy.
You might also need: Epson L360 Driver
We are here to help you find complete information about the full features of the Epson L360. Select the drivers below that are compatible with your operating system.
|Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64||http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/5/0100000955/01/ip2600svst64215ej.exe|
|Windows 7/7 x64||http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/6/0100002266/01/aomwin200ea24us.exe|
|Windows XP x64||http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/5/0100000955/01/ip2600svst64215ej.exe|
|Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0/0100000960/02/ip2600sosx701ea8-2.dmg|
|OS X 10.5/10.6||http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/9/0100001049/13/mcp6-mac-ip2600-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg|
How to install the Epson EcoTank L360-A4 printer driver without CD / DVD
With this method to install Epson L360 drivers. You must meet the following requirements:
- Download the Epson L360 driver’s settings file from the recommended link above.
- A USB cable to connect with the printer.
Follow the steps below to install Epson L360 drivers without CD / DVD
- Turn on the target device where you need to install the Epson L360 driver.
- Unless you are advised to connect the USB cable to the computer. Please do not connect it.
- Download the settings file from the link above if you haven’t downloaded it. Open the settings file as an administrator. This will trigger to start the installation guide. Follow the instructions to complete.
- During the implementation of the wizard. You must connect a USB cable between the Epson L360 printer and your computer/PCs.
- Wait and connect only when you need to connect. This will detect the Epson L360 printer and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Then enter the values for each step in the wizard and complete the installation progress.
- Now that the printer is ready for use as an Epson L360 printer driver software successfully installed.